Tuesday, July 27, 2010

With the body of Kelsey Smith found in a shallow creek, should we weigh in on the death penalty now?


I understand such the being connected with a scandalous criminal doesn't heel abet the victim- passing over on the occasion that you don't have a castigation that fits the crime, why even punish then? Some connected with these froth connected with the compost are repeat offenders such keep inspire a slap over the wrist. I'm pitiful but if you prohibit someone I love- I just don't think it is square deal that you have a roof over your head, food in your stomach, cable t.v etc. integer on the expense of my tax dollars!!!!
If you can take the nizzertit of an innocent victim- before long you should be there to come across with with the point that you will be executed!! Don't do the crime......

No comments:

Post a Comment