Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How can I tell if my cat (Pooka~licous) has diabetes?


The unbounded thirst, obesity and sticky urine would be the coach indicators for feline diabetes. Also all unexpected lethargy, (and these are serious, advanced signs) loss of tail end shank motor function, seems to be walking on the backs connected with his feet (called hocking), precise gaze like he's in a daze. When my cat was diagnosed as diabetic, I read such an acceptable way of glucose testing a cat is on have him urinate in clay litter, put some of the litter customary water also use the stick in that. I never essay it. Unfortunately I can't find such link, but you may be able on call your veterinarian also maybe they bottle tell you the exact measurements. Yahoo groups enjoy a couple connected with superlative feline diabetes groups. They will represent appropriate foods to hopefully inspire your cat abet on track. But it is important to get the indicated checked out, the alternative (no treatment) is not humane. Good luck, thankfully after about 4 months, my cheetah got regulated also was able to essay off the insulin.

No comments:

Post a Comment