Saturday, July 3, 2010

purpel


♥ my uber purpel


Ganna' Gett Purpel Hiiqh Liiqhts TRmmrww<333 Uqhh Mann iiReally Wanted Too Goo Stupid Parents:/// Gett Att Meehhh:)


Omg i love my new cam cuz its PURPEL <3


RT @vittahasri: @KidrauhlJB you like purpel, right? so do I haha LOL


@KidrauhlJB you like purpel, right? so do I haha LOL


I seen so many faces I been so many places but nothing compares to these blue and yellow purpel pillz


Have nice purpel dai ☺ RT @prestlla: @gustiputri it's true :)


Bieberfact2 justin's 2 favorite colour's are purpel and blue


@SmexyJBiebs purpel


wohoo... I love ice cream baby! :) and I have a purpel hand btw ¬¬


Lmao! I just saw a woman with a lavender suit on with a Barney purpel shirt smh too much of one color I kno @thecosmolawyer would pass out


@gcardenas31 no what he really ment is that purpel stuff=]]


HATTISBURG MISSIPPI and gave me tat fake adition u know the one I talked about win I was talkin about how we both had on purpel IS SHE BROWN


feelng slpy mby itz cz itz way past my bd tym:)wel nyt nyt 2ul twitter bugz love ul nd props 2 @justinbieber /redbul boy/purpel ninja Lol xo


Lu gila? Jgn aneh2 ciee pingsen d purpel ransel mes lu yaRT @nathnathvania: @mekimaki sbb ogah !hih ! eh lu yg mz" gw yaa ngaku" vince

No comments:

Post a Comment